This page explains how the personal data (“Data”) that you have provided through this website and that has been collected by Domaine Le Clos des Sources (“we”, “us”, “our”) will be treated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
I. How do we obtain your data?
The Data that we may collect, process and record is as follows:
– Data that you have provided to us in order to receive a specific service or as part of our business relationship (such as your contact details, business data)
– Data relating to your browsing on our website or Data resulting from your interaction with our website
II. What Personal Data is collected and for what purposes?
The following Personal Data about you is collected in the course of your browsing on the Website.
2.1. Data collected when you fill in the contact form
In order to enable us to get in touch with you and/or to answer your requests and queries regarding the services we offer and/or our partners, we compulsorily collect the following Personal Data via our contact form:
– Your first and last name;
– Your e-mail address.
In the context of entering your message via our contact form, we may also collect certain data and information about you and/or your company (as entered) by you.
The collection of this information is necessary to enable us to respond to your requests when you complete the contact form.
2.2. Data collected for statistical purposes
With your express and prior consent, Domaine Le Clos des Sources may process the above-mentioned Personal Data in order to produce statistics on the typologies of its clients and prospects, with the aim of improving its service offer.
You are free to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time. However, any processing that has taken place prior to the withdrawal of your consent will remain lawful.
2.3. Data collected for commercial prospecting purposes
With your express prior consent, Domaine Le Clos des Sources may process the aforementioned Personal Data in order to send you newsletters, promotional offers, special offers and other marketing and communication operations related to products and/or services offered by Domaine Le Clos des Sources and/or its partners.
You are free to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time. However, any processing that would have taken place prior to the withdrawal of your consent will remain lawful.
III. How do we use your data?
The Data collected may be processed by us for the following purposes:
To answer all your questions by providing you with information about our products, services, offers or our sales network
To establish, maintain and develop the relationship we have with you
Subject to your consent, to enable us to send you our newsletters, commercial communications and advertisements about our products and services or to carry out market research. All of these operations may be carried out on paper or by automated or electronic means, including by post or e-mail, by telephone (for example: automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means (for example: websites, mobile applications).
The lawfulness of the processing operations referred to in points (1) and (2) above is based on the legal bases relating to the performance of the contract and the pursuit of our legitimate interests, and those referred to in point (3) on the consent you have given us. In this respect, we would like to point out that you are free to withdraw the consent you have given us at any time. Your Data may be processed electronically in our computer systems or manually on paper. Your Data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner and stored for the duration of its retention, in such a way that its security and confidentiality are ensured in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
IV. How do we share your Data?
We are a winery. Your Data may be shared and communicated to our partners, trusted third parties, our service providers, our commercial partners, based in and outside the European Union, insofar as they are subject to appropriate contractual obligations and may only use them for the purposes mentioned above. Your Data may also be communicated to third parties when we are required to do so by law, to ensure and preserve our security and that of Domaine Le Clos des Sources, to protect our rights or interests or those of Domaine Le Clos des Sources, to respond to any injunction from the public authorities, or to enforce our rights before the judicial authorities.
V. How do we transfer your data?
In order to carry out certain operations relating to the processing of the Data indicated above, we may transfer your Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the storage of such Data in digital or physical databases managed by companies acting on our behalf. The management of these databases and the processing of the Data is limited to the sole purpose of processing and is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. If your Data is transferred outside the EEA, we will implement all appropriate contractual measures to ensure the adequate protection of your Data, including agreements based on the standard data protection contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission applicable to the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
VI. Consequences of failure to provide Data
The communication of your Data is never compulsory. However, if you fail to provide Data necessary for the provision of a service or product, we will not be able to ensure that we can provide you with the service or product you require or guarantee the quality of the service or product. However, if you fail to provide Optional Data, you will still be able to access the service or receive the product.
VII. Retention of your data
VIII. Cookies used on this site
What is a cookie?
– A cookie is a small text file placed on your terminal (for example a computer, a tablet, a computer or “smartphone”, a connected television, a video game console connected to the Internet network) when you visit a site or view an advertisement.
– It contains several data: the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiry date. Cookies have different functionalities. Their purpose is to record the language settings of a site, to collect information relating to your browsing on the sites and to send you personalised services.
– Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read, record or modify the information contained therein.
To learn more about cookies, including how you can manage cookies already stored on your device, visit All About Cookies.org.
IX. Responsible for the processing of your data
X. Your rights regarding your Data
You may exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations, including :
– Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that your Data is or is not being processed and, when it is, to request access to your Data.
– Right of rectification: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of Data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete, including by providing an additional declaration.
– Right to erasure: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of your Data as soon as possible, when the request is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
– Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data, unless the Data Controller demonstrates the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons overriding this right.
– Right to limitation of processing: the right to obtain from the Data Controller a limitation to the processing activities when the accuracy and correctness of the Data is contested, for a period of time allowing the Data Controller to verify the correctness of the Data.
– Right to portability of Data: the right to receive the Data you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to pass on the Data to another data controller without our being able to prevent this when the processing is based on consent or on a contract and carried out by means of automated processes.
– Right to complain: without prejudice to any administrative or judicial dispute, if you believe that the processing of your Data has been carried out unlawfully or not in compliance with the laws and regulations in force, you have the right to complain to the Control Authority of the Member State in which you usually reside or work, or of the Member State where a breach has occurred.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us as follows: By writing an email to email@example.com; in such cases If you send us a request, we reserve the right to request additional information from you to enable us to verify your identity and to contact you if necessary. This information, together with any other Data already in our possession, will then be processed in order to respond to your request, in accordance with applicable law. If necessary, certain information may be transmitted to external data processing companies in order to respond to your request. Your Data will be processed for the time necessary to assess and manage your request and then stored for a sufficiently long period of time to enable us to demonstrate that the request has been dealt with properly and in a timely manner.
XII. Contact Information :
Domaine Le Clos des Sources
Head office address: 2749 chemin de la Barotte, 30150 ROQUEMAURE
SAS LE CLOS DES SOURCES, registered under the number FR016001N7202 at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés.