Gîte de France - 4 épis
Halfway between Avignon and the famous Pont du Gard, Denis and his daughters will be delighted to welcome you to Clos des Sources to let you enjoy the gentle environment.
A comfortable cottage for 5 to 6 people in the countryside in the middle of vineyards and olive trees.
An authentic place recently restored where you can relax in the private pool, have lunch under the shaded arbor accompanied by the song of the cicadas or enjoy the large air-conditioned lounge.
For lovers of good wines, you will also have the opportunity to taste the production of this small traditional winery.
In the surroundings, you will have the choice between discovering charming little Cévennes villages or pretty walks in the fragrant scrubland.
- Entirely restored
- a surface of 60m2
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with double bed equipped with TV / DVD and safe
- 1 bathroom / WC with walk-in shower
- 1 air-conditioned living / dining room with sofa bed (2 pers.) Equipped with TV / DVD
- 1 kitchen equipped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, fridge / freezer, iron, coffee maker
- 1 shaded terrace equipped with a barbecue, garden furniture, 3 deckchairs
- Heated wash basin type swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Private parking
- WIFI access
- View of the vineyard and olive trees
- Cottage adjoining a completely independent wine estate